Monday, April 20, 2009

Thankyou

Just a post of appreciation to Libby S for being my first hostess. I wasn't sure how things would go, but I am pleased to say that (I think) the workshop went very well. For those ladies that were at the workshop and may be reading along right now, I sincerely hope you had a great time and maybe consider hosting your own workshop!

This card is an example of the thankyou cards I have made up for my first few hostesses. These little gems are called 'Fresh Cut Notes', measuring just over 10cm square. A co-ordinating stamp set - 'Fresh Cuts' - is just right for these. The picture shows the card stamped in one of the new In-Colour range, "Red Riding Hood".

Things are starting to pick up for me, with a promotion at a local kindy, a couple of workshops booked in and a trip to Canberra for the annual Stampin' Up! convention. I am also going to be hosting a class in May (dates TBC, but anticipated to be Saturday 23rd May) which will utilise one of the Design Series Paper range. This class would be ideal for any scrappers that need to get some inspiration, and is equally suited to card makers as well. A sneak peak of the workshop will be posted in the next week or so. However, if you are interested in coming along, simply email me and I'll make sure to reserve you a place!

No comments:

Post a Comment