Monday, April 13, 2009

Things on offer

In a couple of days I kick off my "party circuit", doing my very first in home party, which I am very excited about. I am really looking forward to these and promoting not only SU! products, but also the overall concept of papercrafts and creativity in general.

I have also been busy researching and developing a few classes which I am going to be offering. These 2 - 3 hour classes will typically involve particpants making a range of cards, off the page (OTP) items or a scrapbook page (or a combination of one or more). These will be run on a fee per head basis and will normally include everything you need for the class. I am intending to run these classes once a month at the Neighbourhood House in Colac, with more classes timetabled as demand increases.

In the near future, I also intend to offer a "stamp club" which essentially means that every member of the club commits to purchasing a minimum monthly (or bimonthly) amount and every member takes a turn at hostessing a meeting. This way, every member takes advantage of fabulous hostess benefits whilst incrementally building up your stamp collection.

I am in the process of investigating an email newsletter proforma which I intend to use to update customers, hostesses, stamp club members and other interested parties about what specials are being offered through Stampin' Up! and also me personally, the calendar of upcoming events, fundraising, news snippets, competitions and much more!

In the meantime, if you, or anyone you know, would like to be updated with my calendar of events, please email me (address under my profile pic) and I'll include you on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment