Saturday, April 25, 2009

First class date confirmed

After announcing in my previous post that I am going to be running classes, I am now very pleased to announce that I will be running a 'Petal Pizzazz' class.

Sneak Peak!!


In this class, you will be making 2 cards and a 6x6 scrapbook page (which I will demonstrate how this can be stepped up to an A4 and 12x12 page). This class is therefore suited to both card makers and scrapbookers, and is tailored for either beginners or confident stampers alike! For those that love Stampin' Up!'s beautiful Designer Series Paper, then this class will give you ideas on how you can use them.

Date: May 23rd, 2009
Time: 1.30pm start (finish between 3.30 - 4pm)
Cost: $20/head. This includes everything you will need: supplies, use of all my equipment & light refreshments
Location: Colac Neighbourhood House, Connor St, Colac

Please email me to sign up for this class at sam.simpson@bigpond.com
Bookings are essential (so I can have enough supplies on hand) and numbers are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment