Sunday, May 31, 2009

Adding a little something

I had an urge today to use some of the gorgeous Designer Series Paper (DSP) that I bought during the DSP special (buy 3 get a 4th one free). These cards showcase the Urban Oasis DSP which is matched to the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set which I have also used.

We all look for that extra something to add to our scrapbook pages and cards. Here I have shown you how simple it is to 'step up' your cards by simply adding some bling. I have used the olive glitter out of the fine supernova pack. And to get it on the card, it was as easy as using a bit of sticky strip and then pouring the glitter over. A quick shake to get rid of the excess (into my Powder Pal™ tray so I didn't waste any) and dah dah dah.......


(note: it is VERY hard to photograph glitter!!)

I have done the same card twice; once with just a strip of Not Quite Navy cardstock and the other with the olive glitter. I think both look good, but I have to admit a weakness for the glitter and other sparkly things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment