Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't forget the pattern papers!

Yes, there are only 2 more weeks for the Designer Series Paper special to run. So don't leave your order to the last minute in case you forget. You will be kicking yourself if you do. Because you get 4 packs for the price of 3! That's right, a FREE pack. I just submitted my own order today (I got Urban Garden, Washington Apple, Haiku and Urban Oasis) and am eagerly anticipating their arrival!!

A number of my customers have taken advantage of this special - both card makers and scrappers alike. This special really caters to both.

I have just finished a rather busy couple of weeks. I have held 3 in home workshops and taken a couple of individual customer orders. I have been making the same 'Make and Takes' at my demonstrations the past month and am ready to change them over. As such, I am showing you what the ladies at the workshops have been making and taking home:-


The workshops have been showcasing the 2 step stamp sets (I used 'Heartfelt Thanks') and almost without exception, participants have been wowed with the results. It is quite difficult to explain that anyone can make these cards.....people don't believe me. But it's true. At most of the workshops, I have had one or two young girls (from 11yo) come with their mum and they have joined in with at least one of the cards. And honestly, their creations were every bit as good as anyone else's. I urge everyone to not be intimidated...once the projects are broken down for you, you will see how blindingly simple most of them are. And they look great!!!

So, for my next lot of workshops I have upcoming, I am about to put on my thinking cap and come up with some nifty 'M&Ts'. Actually, in reality, I have so many ideas, that I'm sure I could run workshops from now until the end of time. I'm tossing up between a couple of techniques that I am really liking at the moment, so if you want to see what they are, give me a call and arrange an in-home workshop. You only need half a dozen friends or so to come along and have a chat, a laugh, do some stamping, and hopefully be a bit inspired by what I do.

And speaking about get togethers, just a final reminder to anyone who is thinking about joining me for my upcoming class on May 23rd (which is this coming weekend). Places are filling fast and I only have a couple of spots open. So if you want to come along (see blurb on class in my post below), then contact me ASAP. Cost is $20 and everything is supplied. I will be holding this at the Colac Neighbourhood House in Conner St (or Miller St....the house runs between the two) from 1.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment