Saturday, May 23, 2009

First class a success!

Today I held my first stamping class. It was based on the Petal Pizzazz stamp set and also used the Washington Apple design series paper (which is part of the paper special for the month of MAY). Everyone was able to complete their projects in the alloted time and a couple of ladies even stayed back for an impromptu lesson on embossing.

The feedback that I got was that everyone enjoyed themselves and had a great time. If you are one of the ladies that attended and are reading along to this, then I truly thank you for coming along and making my day (and class) a success!

Now I have to get my thinking cap on for next month's class. But for those that are wondering what I have planned for upcoming months, some of the classes on offer will be:
* 'Cards for Blokes' (probably run around end August, in time for Father's Day)
* 'Free Wheeling' (showcasing the wheel stamps for both cards and scrapbooking)
* 'Stamp a Stack' (where you make literally a stack of stamped cards!)
* 'Starting to look like Christmas!' (probably end Oct/start Nov)
........and others!!!!

I have introduced a gift certificate offer for my classes. We all have people in our lives that are seemingly difficult or impossible to buy for. Then why not give them something different? It's very simple. You just contact me and essentially pre-pay for one of my upcoming classes. I will send you a gift certificate and a beautiful stamped card to give to the lucky recipient. Or why not suggest to others that you would like one of these!! And of course, you can also stick your wish list on the fridge, highlight what you really want and suggest that you would like SU! stuff for a gift!!!

I am also now accepting payments directly into my bank account, so if that makes life easier for you, please contact me about this when arranging payment.

I sincerely hope that you come along to one of my upcoming classes. We had a great time and I'm sure that it is only going to get better from here on!

No comments:

Post a Comment