Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Second class is OPEN for bookings

Following on from the success of my first class, I am now taking bookings for my second class which will be utilising one of the new stamp sets to this year's Ideas Book and Catalogue.



If you’re looking for quick and easy cards to make that have a real “wow” factor, then this class is perfect for you! You’ll use the Upsy Daisy stamp set and Urban Garden designer paper to create these four stunning cards and a sleek little box to hold them in.


Date: 20th June 2009

Time: 1.30 - 4pm

Cost: $20 per person (everything supplied including supplies, use of my equipment and afternoon tea)

Location: Colac Neighbourhood House, Miller St, Colac (opposite Corio Bay Sports Physio)


Please email me to sign up for this class - sam.simpson@bigpond.com - or phone me on 0419 373 115. Bookings are essential (so I can have enough supplies on hand for everyone for the day) and numbers are limited. Places are already filling, so don't leave it too late to put your name down and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment