Monday, May 4, 2009

Specials!!!

Wow! It has been quite a week in stamping for the Stampin' Up! team. Firstly, I have just returned from Convention '09, where a huge group of Australian and New Zealand demonstrators came together to gain new business insights, meet and hear from members of the US home office (including the founder & CEO Shelli Gardner), draw inspiration from a number of demonstrations, and generally have a great time catching up with new and old friends.

From my perspective, as a new demonstrator, I learnt a lot. I would have to say that for me, the majority of it was not ground breaking stuff, more of a reinforcement of what I already knew. And of course, I came away full to the brim with new ideas on how to use the gorgeous new stamp sets, patterned paper and accessories. I am just itching to get out there and share my knowledge and excitment!

At the Canberra airport on the way home, I was waiting for my flight and look who I happened to run into....

Yes! Shelli Gardner. The home office team had flights cancelled and delayed, so had been grounded for a few hours. I happened to be in the same departure lounge. I intially introduced myself and thanked them for such a wonderful few days. Afterwards, Shelli came over to me and had a chat for about 10 minutes, asking me about my life and what led me to become a SU! demonstrator. What a lovely lady!

Anyway, there are 2 more exciting announcements for you as a customer.

Stampin' Up! regards the month of May as "scrapbooking month". As such, from May 1st through to May 31st, when you buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper, you will get a 4th packet FREE! Yep, absolutely no cost. The only DSP pack that is not included is the 'Sweet Slumber' range as this is a heavy cardstock weight paper. But all the others are available in this offer.

But that's not all!!

For the month of May only, you can become a demonstrator for only $150 with the scrapbooking starter kit! This is unbelievable value. The starter kit is generally only available for purchase as an add on to the full starter kit, and all the bits and peices in it retail at over $250. So, if you are a scrapbooker, or someone who is looking to maybe launch into Stampin' Up! for a reduced cost, then this limited time offer is for you.
And of course, when you sign up to be a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! you will earn instant income on your sales, get great discounts on your own purchases, have the potential to earn free stamp sets and product, be among the first to know about upcoming specials, and of course, last but not least, make some fantastic friendships with customers, hostesses and other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

Give me a all today, or drop me an email if you would like further information about either of these fantastic offers! But don't leave it too late. Remember, these specials are only valid for the month of MAY.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, Bumping into Shelli at the airport must have been a tad exciting! It was nice to say hi at Convention (at dinner on Friday night.) All the best, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, What a way to pass the time in a departure lounge! It was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again next year. Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete