Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fundraising opportunity

I ran a workshop last night for one of the local kinders. A very respectable 14 ladies turned up to watch me demonstrate a number of projects and cards and then made a card themselves. The kinder itself made a purchase of stamps and inks, and along with some individual orders from some of the mums, the total workshop takings was high enough for the kinder (who was the hostess) to reap hostess benefits!

In this particular case, the kinder is going to keep and use the hostess benefits, however an alternative idea is that the free hostess gifts could be packaged up and raffled by that organisation to raise funds.

Another fundraising idea is that your group or club participates in one of my classes, which will be specially designed for you. A proportion of the cost per head can be given back to the group as fundraising. Or alternatively, be given to a charity of choice.

If you would like to discuss these options with me further, please either give me a call or send me an email. I would love to talk to you about how I can help you raise funds whilst having a great time using Stampin' Up! products.

And just a note about workshops to those that have attended one of mine in the past. Each month, I change my workshop demonstrations and 'make and takes'. This means that you can attend a workshop as many times as you like and know that you are going to see a new technique or a different product being demonstrated. The current round of workshops I am running feature 'offset stamping' and 'multicoloured stamping'. If you would like to learn about these techniques, please give me a call to arrange a workshop in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment