Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hostess rewards just got better!

For the month of June and July, whenever a workshop (or individual) order reaches $600, the hostess will accrue an extra $40 worth of free products.

Yippee!

So, instead of being able to choose 1 stamp set and getting $70 worth of products, the hostess will get the stamp set PLUS $110 worth of free products!! That amounts to a lot of SU! stuff you can have!

If you are considering about hosting a workshop, let me tell you that the time has never been better. Apart from this wonderful offer from SU!, the wintery months that lay ahead of us just beg us to find an indoors hobby that will keep us occupied and warm! So what are you waiting for? Contact me today to book your workshop. If you are unsure because you don't know who to invite, I can help you with this by providing you with a "40 guests in 4 minutes" worksheet. And believe me, it works! 6 - 9 people at your workshop is all you really need.


Oh, and just to draw your attention back to my previous post. I would like to announce that as of today, my online newsletter is now operating!! If you would like to receive a copy delivered directly to your inbox at the start of each month, then all you have to do is fill out the box at the top of my blog. You will automatically be added to my list and will never miss out on specials, information or techniques that I have for you.

Finally, don't forget about my Upsy Daisy class that I have running on June 2oth at Colac Neighbourhood House. Places are filling fast, so please don't leave it until the last minute to let me know you'd like to come. I only have a few spots free. Email or phone me to confirm you seats. Bookings are essential for these classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment