Friday, June 12, 2009

So what would YOU like to see?

I am starting to get organised to begin a regular online tutorial here. This is designed to help you broaden your knowledge and ideas about stamping in general. I intend to showcase some different stamping techniques, some of the different products you might not have used, and also some different designs.

But I would like your input!

If there is something that you have seen - possibly in the catalogue - or know of, that you would like a quick outline, then fill out a comment or drop me an email. I'd love to know what you want to see, rather than guessing what you might like to see.

**Reminder.....my Upsy Daisy class is ALMOST full. Only a couple of spots are available. All of the supplies arrived today and it is all I can do to stop myself from using it all!! Ring me ASAP to book your place - I would love you to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment