Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Are you ready??

The new Autumn/Winter catalogue comes out on April 1st and I can promise you that there are some absolutely DIVINE things in there! All of my past customers will automatically receive a catty in the mail (good on mum...she is posting them out while I'm away!), but if you haven't purchased SU! products off me previously, and would like your very own FREE copy, simply email me at sam.simpson@bigpond.com and I'll get one in the post ASAP. Also, for anyone that receives a catty in the next couple of days, if you would like any extras to give out to family or friends, drop me a line.

As you will shortly see, there are some wonderful new products in the catalogue. If you would like to book an in-home workshop and have me demonstrate some of these products, please contact me via email and book your date. I have a number of workshops already booked up, so make sure you get in fast to secure your desired date and time. Also, remember, I am not back home until at least the 19th April, so any workshop bookings will be after this date.

For those that are interested, I have posted a rather long blog entry with pictures on our farm blog (www.craiglands.blogspot.com) that covers the first 10 days of our trip so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment