Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last chance!

My self imposed deadline for accepting orders for the Summer Mini catalogue and also any SAB eligible stamp sets ends TONIGHT (Wednesday 17th).

Please remember, payment must also be made at the same time (either Visa, Mastercard or direct deposit). If you choose direct deposit, please do it tonight so it is in my account tomorrow, otherwise I cannot submit your order :( Hence, Visa or Mastercard is the best method for this time round.

I also take this opportunity to thank all of my customers who have submitted orders over the Sale-a-bration period. I have sold over $2,500 worth of product in just two months......further evidence that crafting is really taking off in this area. I know that some demonstrators have blown me out of the water in comparison to my total, however, when you consider that this amount has largely come from 3 workshops and a few individual orders, it is quite impressive.

So I hope all you ladies that ordered product over the past 8 weeks or so thoroughly enjoy it and get creating some wonderful projects that hopefully you'll share!


No comments:

Post a Comment