Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue Product Shares

As promised, I am back with pictures and firm prices for the product shares that I am offering from the new Autumn Winter Mini catalogue.

Both these offers are based on 4 shares each, so when I have 4 takers for one option, I will place order and get it out to you ASAP. I will put a time limit on this so that people aren't left waiting too long......all orders MUST be received by me (including payment) by MAY 14th. That gives you 3 and a bit weeks to make your decision and get back to me.

The last product shares I offered were well received, so don't miss out this time 'round. This is an excellent way of getting a "taster" of a few different products without having to fork out the cash for full packs. If you like what you get, you can then order a full ribbon spool, or a full pack of cardstock or DSP from me.

Payments will only be accepted by either cash or direct deposit into my account and for the stamp club ladies, this offer is not able to be placed into your bi-monthly order as this offer is from Graceful Impressions and not Stampin' Up!.


Product Share 1 - Designer paper and Notes

  • 12 6x6 samples Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (pg 30)
  • 12 6x6 samples Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper (pg 24)
  • 4 Pendant Notes (pg 27)
all for the low cost of $17.15 (includes $2 postage)
(the samples of the DSP will give you each of the designs available in the full packs)


Product Share 2 - In-Colour pack

plus neutral cardstock (not pictured)
  • approx 3m of 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon (*)
  • 6 sheets of In-Colour cardstock (*)
  • 6 sheets of a neutral cardstock (#)
all for the low cost of $11.50 (includes $2.50 postage)
(*You will get 1m of each of the In-Colour ribbons and 2 sheets each of the In-Colour cardstock. # I will select the neutral cardstock for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment