Friday, April 9, 2010

The Autumn Winter mini is here!

I hope that by the time you are reading this, all my current customers are holding one of these little beauties in your hot little hands! And drooling over the contents! I know I am. If you haven't ordered SU! products from me and would like to get your hands on one of these FREE catalogues, simply drop me an email and I will arrange to get one in the post right away.

I am feeling a little withdrawn from the stamping world at the moment - what with being away - but I am having a great break away with my family and will returned refreshed, renewed and absolutely brimming with new ideas and commitment to my customers. If you are at all interested, we have been to:
  • Adelaide, SA
  • Glendambo, SA
  • Coober Pedy, SA
  • Alice Springs, NT
  • Tennant Creek, NT
  • Mataranka, NT
  • Darwin, NT
  • Three Ways, NT
  • Mt Isa, Qld
  • Winton, Qld
  • Longreach, Qld
We leave Longreach tomorrow and headed for ?????????? Not sure yet. Still looking at the map!

In the meantime, I hope you are all busy creating and I'd love to see some of your work when I get back! For my stamp club members, I will be sending you each an email in the next day or so regarding April's challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment