Sunday, April 11, 2010

Product Shares

I don't have the pictures ready for you just yet, but I want you all to know that I will be running product shares from the new mini catalogue. This is a great way to sample a number of the new products without having to buy the entire lot. This way, you can see if you like a product before committing to buying an entire packet, or get just enough for what you need at a great price!

These product shares will include:
  1. 6x6" samples of the new designer series paper (both Cottage Garden and Autumn Traditions) plus the new Pendant Notes (this share will be priced approx $13.20 + $2 postage)
  2. One of the NEW In-Colour ribbons bundled with sheets of matching In-Colour cardstock and a neutral cardstock (this share will be priced approx $9 + $2.50 postage)
I will get the pictures up on this blog as soon as I return from holidays! Or check out the mini catalogue to see the products that I am offering in shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment