Monday, May 17, 2010

A couple of date reminders

Just a reminder that I still have product shares on offer. Last orders for this will be taken NEXT Wednesday the 26th. There are 2 share options available...scroll down a few posts to see the details, or click on "Product Shares" under post categories on the right of this blog.

This time round, the product share offer has been quite popular with some ladies already enjoying their DSP. Don't miss out if you would like a 'taster' of what the designer series paper, or the new in-colour paper is like in real life!

Also, I just want to remind you all that next Sunday is my last class/workshop until after the baby is born. This is a private class held in Warrnambool. However, I still have some openings for my 2nd last class which is to be held in Colac. It is the Baby Card class, and I am rapt by how the cards came up. Three of them are definitely baby cards, but the other three could be for any occasion - just change the sentiment. Click here for all the details on this class (this coming Saturday!)

Now whilst I won't be running any classes or workshops between May 24th and June 25th, I do want to stress that I am STILL ABOUT and am able to take orders. So if you have an individual order that you want to place, or you have a few orders from family and friends that you want to place as a "virtual workshop" or catalogue party, simply drop me an email with all the particulars (product, product code, plus any free stuff applicable) and I'll confirm and submit for you.

This is the beauty of working for an organisation like Stampin' Up!. Even while taking time out to have a baby, I can still be working on my business. So please don't think that I have abandoned you.....these days with technology the way it is, I am only an email away!

My first class scheduled after the baby is born is on June 26th and will be the Tote Bag and Love Notes class. I will post details about this later on, complete with some pics. Click here for details about this upcoming class.

No comments:

Post a Comment