Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fancy some 'Vintage'?

It's been a while since I have posted a card for card sake, so here is one for you. It is actually one from a class that I have been running recently and it incorporates the use of a number of new items out of the Autumn Winter catalogue (see list below).


There is a lot going on in this card and I think that it all comes together nicely. Originally I had promoted this class for Mothers Day, but quite frankly, this card will suit a range of occasions.

If you would like to know how to make cards like this, please give me a call or send an email. Although, that being said, today I ran my last class until after my baby is born. I am due 2 weeks from tomorrow so really, any tick of the clock could see me in the labour ward! But my first class back is penciled in for the 26th June. After this date, I am open for class and workshop bookings again, so please contact me if you want to take advantage of either a class or to host a workshop.

And just to remind you, that I am still available to take orders over the phone, in person or via email. So if you have anything you want to get your hands on over the next 4 weeks, just let me know and I'll arrange to get it delivered directly to you!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Mellow Moss, So Saffron
Stamps: Very Vintage wheel, Vintage Vogue stamp set (used the clear mount for customers), Tiny Tags
Accessories: Grograin ribbon in Soft Suede, Dazzling Diamonds

(products listed in orange can be found in the Autumn/Winter mini catty)

No comments:

Post a Comment