Saturday, June 26, 2010

Upcoming July class

A few ladies have been inquiring about the July class. I can tell you that it will be NOVELTY CARDS.

Novelty cards is the term I use for cards that have a fun element to them. They are more than a standard layered card, generally having some movement, fancy folds or surprise element.

In the July class, you will make 3 cards, all of which will delight any recipient! I will post pictures on this blog and in my monthly newsletter in the next couple of days so you can see what types of cards you will be making.

Class will be in July 18th at 1pm at the convent complex in Colac. Cost will be $20/hd.

As June's class was fully subscribed in under a week, I suggest that you book in ASAP to avoid missing out on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment