Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't forget the groups on offer

By now, my July newsletter should be safely stored on your computers somewhere. In that newsletter, I mentioned that I am offering 2 new groups;
  1. a new stamp club starting August
  2. a new techniques group starting either August/September
I now only have 1 place available for the stamp club, so if you are tossing up whether you should join or not, please get in touch and discuss details with me ASAP. It really is a good idea for those that are starting out, and also for those that are already into stamping. Because you commit to purchasing $50 every 2nd month, you are better able to budget your craft purchases. Plus, the added benefit is that you will earn free products and stamps once throughout the club year when you are the hostess! Remember, you DO NOT have to live local to me. This club is operated remotely; you place your orders with me at the specified time and...taadaa...your products arrive on your doorstep. I have ladies in the current club that live in Warrnambool and Melbourne and in the new club starting, one lady lives in northern NSW. Distance is certainly NOT a barrier.

I have a few more spaces available for the techniques group. This is run on a face to face basis, so obviously will suit people local to Colac and surrounds. Come and learn new stamping techniques which will enable you to not only produce more variety in your cards and scrapbook pages, but will also show you how to get more value out of the stamps and other products you purchase. This group will hold sessions once a month for approx 1 hour each session. The exact day and time is still be be determined (based on group make-up).

As both of these are pencilled to start in August, I would like to get names finalised ASAP. Give me a call to discuss and to place your name on the list. Don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment