Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Technique group clarification

I just re-read my post on the techniques groups, and I suddenly thought that I may have created a bit of confusion about the 2 groups. So I should clarify.

There are 2 separate groups running. If you book into the Wednesday morning group, you will always attend the Wednesday session. Same goes for the Friday sessions. I don't want to have people thinking that they turn up to the Wednesday AND the Friday. The sessions are exactly the same, just held at different times so that it suited a range of my clients to attend.

I apologise if I created any confusion, and I hope that anyone that was hesitating about coming along due to the time commitment, will now reconsider. The commitment is for approximately 1 - 1.5 hours a month.

I have 2 places free for the Friday session and 1 place free for the Wednesday session. If you haven't already done so, please contact me ASAP to book your place. I will be finalising the product list for the first session in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment