Sunday, July 25, 2010

Techniques group

I have had a wonderful response to the announcement of my techniques group. In fact, I am now running 2 groups - they will mirror each other but just held at different times. As such, I have a couple of free spaces left....contact me ASAP if you are interested.

At the moment, the times and locations of these groups are:

TIME

DAY

LOCATION

9.30 – 11am

1st Wednesday of month

My house

(directions to be provided)

7.30 – 9pm

2nd Friday of month

Convent complex,

1 Fireman St COLAC


I envisage that each session will last approx 1 hour, but I have allowed 1.5hrs each just to be safe. The cost will be $15 per session and for this, you will learn and practice a different stamping technique each time, make a good copy for your learning journal, and also make a card using the new technique. Tea and coffee will also be supplied. The first session will actually be $30 and this will include the provision of a learning journal which will store all your technique samples and directions for future reference.

If you cannot make a session, you will still pay the $15 and I will arrange a mutually suitable time to go over the technique with you (possibly before or after the next session).

I look forward to hosting these groups and remember, I still have a couple of free spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment