Sunday, August 22, 2010

2010-11 IB&C book mark!

I have a number of catalogues sitting here ready to go out to new homes! If you contacted me to order your new catty, it will be winging its to you VERY SOON!

As I started packaging them up, I thought it might be nice to stick in a little sample - something that can be used. So I came up with this bookmark. I also created a little card, but I am keeping this under wraps until the recipients have all received them (*wink*).


This bookmark uses a new stamp set, new DSP and I used the Big Shot to create some texture to the black band (you really need to get your hands on one of these....it will transform how you create!)

If you haven't yet ordered your new catalogue, it is not too late to get it by September 1st and join in on all the excitement. Plus, I will send you one of these bookmarks as well! Send me an email TODAY and I'll make sure your name is placed on a copy ready to be enjoyed in its new home.

Materials Used:
Stamp - Friends never Fade (NEW!), Medallion
Cardstock - Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White
DSP - Newsprint (NEW!)
Ink - Real Red
Other - Big Shot and polka dot emboss folder, 3/4" Real Red polka dot gg ribbon (retired - Summer Mini catty), twine


No comments:

Post a Comment