Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010-11 IB&C SNEAK PEEK!

Guess what I have for you!

Over the next week or so, I will be treating you all to some sneak peeks from the NEW CATALOGUE!!! Yes, that's right....I have my hands on some of the NEW stuff! And it is nice. Very nice.

This card I whipped up for my aunt to whom I am sending some pictures of the kids ....and I was just itching to use some of the new stamps I have. I mounted them all at lunchtime but I had to do some bookwork before I could get ink to rubber........oh, the wait......

Now for my technique group girls, there is also a couple of techniques on this card that you will be doing in your upcoming classes - spritzing and rock 'n roll! Fun, easy and effective all at once!

Keep an eye on this blog over the next week and check out what other new stuff I have for you!

Card materials:
Cardstock - Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
DSP - Newsprint (NEW!)
Stamp set - Artistic Etchings (NEW!)
Ink - So Saffron, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip (marker)
Other - Soft Suede polka dot grograin ribbon (retiring), spritzing tool

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card to for your aunt. It is getting exciting what new things will be coming Sam.....

    ReplyDelete