Monday, August 30, 2010

The FINAL 2 days!

For anyone who has not finalised their orders from the 2009-10 catalogue, you only have today and tomorrow to do it! After that, anything that is on the Last Chance list will be GONE. FOREVER.

I am accepting orders up until 9pm tomorrow night (Tuesday), but only by credit card payments.

This is going to be a very exciting and busy week for us as we launch the new catalogue. I trust that you will all as be as excited as I am about it - it feels like we have been waiting an eternity for new stuff!

If you want to earn FREE new stuff, including stamps sets that are only available to hostesses, then give me a call to book a workshop. I am going to be running a special for hostesses for September and October, so keep an eye on this blog this week and my newsletter coming out for the announcement (for the hostesses that have already booked with me in Sept and Oct, you will also get the offer).

No comments:

Post a Comment