Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going Green.

I didn't intentionally start out to make this card so green.....it just evolved! But I like it. A few years ago, I purchased some of the in-colours that included Wild Wasabi. I can tell you that many people were very sad when that one left us. But be sad no longer, because it is BACK! Wild Wasabi is one of the new core colours coming our way on September 1st. As I may have mentioned previously, us demonstrators have not been able to get our hands on the new colours as of yet, but of course some of us still have left over supplies of old in-colours.

I used Wild Wasabi ink on this card to stamp the flower and Craft White to stamp the sentiment. Again, the DSP is so nicely patterned that you can make it do most of the work for you and limit the amount of stamping you have to do.

Need a new catalogue? Give me a call.

Materials used:
Stamp - Friends never Fade (NEW!), Occasional Quotes (NEW!)
Cardstock - Kraft (soon to be known as Crumb Cake), Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
DSP - Greenhouse Gala (NEW!)
Ink - Wild Wasabi (NEW!...sort of), Craft White
Other - Certainly Celery ribbon (promotional product), 5/8" brad (summer mini), dimensionals, 1/16" hand punch, corner rounder, sponge dauber

1 comment: