Saturday, August 7, 2010

How could I not use these stamps?


This is the thankyou that I made up to send to those that sent us gifts etc on the birth of Bella. I used the wheel Bella's Border and the stamp set Bella's Bloom (both on the Last Chance List). I used Mellow Moss and Pale Plum markers (both retiring colours) direct to the stamp to colour the flower before using my trusty paper snips to cut it out. I used the Perfect Plum cartridge (again...retiring) in the wheel as I had to do nearly 30 cards and this proved to be a breeze rather than individually inking up the wheel each time. The cardstock started out being Pink Pirouette but unbelievably, I ran out of stock! Yes, it happens to us demos as well!! So some of them were done using Blush Blossom (sigh...retiring!). I printed the photo directly onto Very Vanilla cardstock after editing it a little to give it a vintagy look to match with the stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment