Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LAST DAY!!

Here it is ladies (and gents..if any!). The LAST DAY that you can order from the 2009-10 Ideas Book and Catalogue and the Autumn/Winter mini catalgoue.

If there is something that you are desperate to get, or even just humming and haaing over, then I suggest that you bite the bullet and shoot me an email NOW to secure your order. Once tomorrow is here, you will NO LONGER be able to get products on the Last Chance list, including the retiring colours.

Trust me, someone always decides that they really wanted a stamp set or a ribbon spool after the time frame is up. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

Just yesterday, there was a demonstrator on our internal website asking if anyone had the stamp set "For the Bride" available that they were willing to swap (or sell after tomorrow) as they had a client that wanted it. This stamp set has sold out, and now the client has decided she really did want it. It might be too late.

So, if you want something...ANYTHING...out of the two catalogues mentioned, then get in touch with me ASAP. I will be only taking orders until 9pm tonight and these orders will have to be paid for by credit card (visa or m/card).

For everyone that has finalised their orders, I trust that you nabbed yourself a great bargain or two for the Last Chance and are looking forward to moving ahead with the new IB&C. I know I am.

So, farewell 2009-10 catalogue. It's been great to have you for the past 18 months or so. I have gone through 2 catalogues in this time - both extremely well thumbed through by not only myself, but clients as well. I did put a 'good' copy away for myself to have spiral bound as a reference book to copy samples out of at some point down the track. So remember, don't throw your copy away now it is out of date. It is an IDEAS BOOK as well, so you should keep it as reference material to help you when you have lost your creativity mojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment