Friday, August 27, 2010

Scrapbook sneak peek

This scrapbook page (6x6") is of my daughter who is besotted with horses. If you want, you can check out our farm blog (www.craiglands.blogspot.com) for a bit of a write up on it!

This page uses the Greenhouse Gala DSP - actually the reverse side of the pattern used in the card posted yesterday! I don't own any small alpha stamps and the chipboard ones I have are too big for this page, so I have used some non SU! alpha stickers. So don't look for these in the new catty!

I also used a sticky cut (heart) on the page (retiring product) and covered it with supernova glitter. Ideally, I would have liked to use red glitter on this, but....we'll have to see what's in the new catty won't we! (hint hint!).

Materials used:
Stamps - none
Cardstock - Confetti Cream, Real Red
DSP - Greenhouse Gala (NEW!)
Other - Sticky cut heart, orange supernova glitter, Chocolate Chip marker, Scallop edge punch,
Non SU! products - Carolee's Creations alpha stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment