Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some more samples

Here are some more sneak peeks for you. I have also stepped up the card that I posted the other day as promised.


Close up of the detail on the card

This first card uses yet another new set. I would have also used a new embossing folder for my Big Shot (these are great!), but mine is on back order. Sigh... Every demonstrator must have ordered it!! So I have used the polka dot folder instead. None of us demos have been able to get our hands on the new colours yet - we are restricted to purchasing on or after 1st Sept...just like you...but I would have loved to make this card up in some of the nice new yummy colours. Stay tuned!

Materials used:
Stamp - Perfect Punches
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and So Saffron
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
Other - Big Shot and polka dot emboss folder, paper piercer


The second card is the stepped up version I was talking about. With this card, I have made the ribbon a bit more flourished and have added a designer flower brad to it. I also stamped the background of the card, sponged the edges and used my paper piercer (aka a darning needle!) to put a bit of interest around the sentiment. Easy! I have taken a pic of the 2 cards side by side and I think you will see what I meant earlier by the card needing a little something more.


Materials used:
Stamps - Perfect Punches and Artistic Etchings
Cardstock - So Saffron and Whisper White
DSP - Greenhouse Gala
Ink - Real Red and So Saffron
Other - Real Red polka Dot gg ribbon (retired Summer Mini), Flower designer brad, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment