Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Class FULL

No sooner did I write that last post than I read a message on my mobile for a booking for the last spaces. So to announce that the Greenhouse Gala class is NOW FULL. Thankyou to those that have booked in.

For anyone that missed out this time, please keep an eye on my class schedule which is advertised on this blog and also in my monthly newsletter that goes out at the start of each month. If you don't currently get the newsletter (delivered directly to your email inbox) then simply enter your email addy into the box at the top of my blog and you will automatically receive it each month.

My classes are filling quite quickly after being announced, so in order to avoid missing out, please get in touch ASAP to reserve your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment