Monday, September 20, 2010

Don't forget about product shares

I have a few names down for the product shares that I announced a week or so ago. I am still looking for names of those that would be interested in taking part to make up groups of 4.

Product shares are an ideal way of getting a variety of product into your stash without having to buy full packets. This way, you can determine if a product is really to your liking, or you can just use the smaller number you get on projects.

Click HERE to see the product shares on offer.

The product bundles have been popular...in particular the Christmas bundle which includes the very cute Dasher a la carte stamp. I've had feedback to offer more of this type of special, so keep an eye out throughout the year for bundles that I may offer, especially at the start of a mini catalogue release.

My Greenhouse Gala class was well attended and I am in preparation for the October class which will be CHRISTMAS CARDS (Lordy...Chrissy stuff already!!!). Stay tuned for more details. This class will be quite popular, so don't delay in booking in for it. I am limited in the number of people that can attend the class due to space, so don't be the one to miss out! I keep a a booking list for each class, so feel free to email me anytime to book your place in upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment