Sunday, September 26, 2010

Product bundles and shares

Because I am going to be away for the last week of September, I am extending the time frame to order the product bundles and product shares that I have on offer.

I will now take orders until FRIDAY OCTOBER 8th.

The Christmas bundle has proved very popular. Most customers have taken advantage of the suggested add on and purchased the rubons and the ink (you may interchange the Basic Black for another classic ink colour if you want). The Cherry Cobbler cardstock is to die for and will form the basis of many of my own Christmas cards this year.

I have a couple of places available for the buttons product shares pack, so if you would like to get your hands on a variety of buttons from the Regals, Brights and Subtles ranges, get in touch so I can finalise this share.

No comments:

Post a Comment