Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas cards

Please read full post...I have an Christmas card kit offer below!

As you will be aware from one of my recent posts, the Christmas card class I have coming up on 16th October is now fully booked. And it was before September was even close to closing! I thought however, I would post a picture of the cards that will be made in this class - some of you might like to use them as inspiration for your own Christmas cards.


The card with the bow did not photograph well in the group pic, so I have taken it again on its own. This card uses some of the new shimmer paint (p143) and on this card I have used the 'frost white' colour. It is really nice and so easy to use. Not only does it work on Chrissy cards, but also on any vintage cards that you might like to get a 'verdigris' look (that greeny colour on copper).


CHRISTMAS CARD KIT
Some of you - especially those that do not live near me and cannot attend classes - might be interested in this Christmas card kit I am offering. It is based on one of the cards from the class. I have put together a kit which will provide you with most consumables needed to make 20 cards.


For the reasonably low price of just $30 including postage (without postage, works out to be less than $1.40/card!) you get:
  • 10 sheets Cherry Cobbler A4 cardstock
  • 7 sheets Very Vanilla A4 cardstock
  • 3 and a bit (!) sheets of Jolly Holiday DSP (various colours)
  • 4 meters White Organza ribbon
  • 1 packet of rhinestones (you will have extra left over to use on other projects)
  • Instructions and cutting guide
You need to provide:
  • Contempo Christmas stamp set
  • Old Olive ink (or another green ink)
  • Modern Label punch for sentiment (this is optional...you could simply cut out sentiment with snips)
  • SNAIL or another adhesive
  • sponge
If you would like to add the stamp set, the punch, ink etc onto your order, simply let me know and I can calculate it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment