Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another sneak peek!


With the launch of the Summer Mini catty only a matter of a week or so away, I am getting organised with my deliveries of these beauties to my regular customers.

All customers that have purchased off me in the last 12 months will automatically receive a catalogue - either in person or in your mail box. If you would like to get a FREE copy, but have not made a recent purchase off me, please email me with your name and postal address and I'll get one in the mail.


This 12x12 scrapbook layout uses a few new items from both the IB&C and the upcoming mini. I have finally gotten around to using my 'Nursery Suite' DSP and as I have previously admitted to lovin' the bling, I have also used quite a few of my pearls and rhinestones too. But, you will spy another bling item on the page - the gold spray! Yes, this spritz is a new item in the catty, as is the stamp and the DSP. Actually, the DSP is REALLY interesting. It appears blank, until you put ink or dye or chalk or something of the like on it. And then the pattern appears. Cool!

If you would like to see some of the new items in real life, then give me a call to book a workshop and have me come and show them to you and your friends. I am reasonably open in the last part of January and am available to take bookings now.


Materials used:
Cardstock - Presto Patterns specialty DSP, Nursery Suite DSP, Whisper White
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose
Stamps - Homemade (a la carte)
Other - Rhinestones, Pearls, Gold Smooch Spritz, 1 3/4 circle punch, sponge,
Non SU! Products - Rub-ons

No comments:

Post a Comment