Friday, November 26, 2010

Birthday party favours

I was so impressed by how the Probus boxes came up a few weeks back, that I decided to make some up for Biddy's birthday and use them as the party favour containers.

These are super super simple, because apart from cutting out the box using the Fancy Favours die in my Big Shot, I just stamped the image of the horse (that matched the invites I made) on thre front prior to assembly. Then I just punched a couple of holes in the side and threaded through some of the new In-Colour ribbon.

excuse my messy desk!

I used 2 colours - pink for girls, green for boys - although I would have loved to use the Blushing Bride colour for all of them as I think it is a really good pink. The best that SU! have ever released (in my opinion!)

Materials used:
Cardstock - Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp - Pony Party
Ink - Concorde Crush
Other - Concorde Crush ribbon, Sticky Strip, Fancy Favours die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment