Monday, November 8, 2010

MIA

Sorry ladies...I have been somewhat MIA (missing in action). I have been very busy with stamping stuff, scrapbooking, kids, life in general.... I've had my little one to and from the doctors due to being classified as "failing to thrive", and my 5yo decided he would try his hand at hairdressing.......on his 2.5yo sister!

But I have been productive on the papercraft side of things. My mum is in a local Probus group and they commissioned me to make up some little boxes for their Christmas function in late November. I made 80 of them - 40 in Wild Wasabi and 40 in Poppy Parade using the Big Shot "Fancy Favour" die.

I used the Contempo Christmas set, plus the sentiment on the reverse side is from the level 3 hostess gift set "Occasional Quotes" And I could hardly have a Christmas bag without glitter! I used the gold and the silver from the new "Fine Galaxy" range.


These boxes will be filled with treats that other ladies are supplying (biscuits, coffee, tea bags, truffles etc) and I also supplied the cellophane bags to package the food items into.

I'm so impressed with how they look, I am using the same Big Shot die to make birthday treat bags for Biddy's 3rd birthday party at the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment