Sunday, November 21, 2010

No sooner did I say that........

Whilst I was typing my last post lamenting the poor connection my computer had to the rest of our computers and the internet, my darling husband - unbeknown to me - was fixing my connection! So everything is running ok now....for the minute. Some big changes will be afoot as far as technology is concerned in this house. We are going to be buying an Apple laptop to run my stamping business from and keep it disconnected from the rest of our intranet. This will save me a lot of grief I feel, but may cause some periods of frustration as this PC lovin' gal learns to use a Mac.

Anyway, being back on my own computer means I can load up a few pics of stuff from the NEW MINI CATTY which will be winging its way to some of you in the next week or so.

As I mentioned in my newsletter - and I think this blog - ALL my stamp club girls, my technique club ladies and anyone that has purchased off me over the past 12 months will automatically receive a complimentary copy in the mail (or in person). If you do not fall into one of those three categories but would love to get your hands on this FREE catalogue, all you need to do is email me with a postal address and I'll get one out to you ASAP.

Here are a couple of pictures using some new products. The Christmas one was the same one I put on my newsletter and it uses a brand new embossing folder for your Big Shot (excuse the stamp set which is retired..last year's hostess gift, but it matched the punches behind....).


The second one uses a new stamp set - Avairy - and I have teamed it with some of the Daffodil Delight striped ribbon and the Sunny Garden DSP which are both new to the main IB&C. The sentiment comes from the level 3 hostess set, Occasional Quotes.


I will load another few things on here over the next couple of days, including a scrapbook page, so keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment