Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS


To all my blogsite followers, I wish you all a

very Merry Christmas
and a safe, prosperous and creative 2011.

As the Stampin' Up! office is closed for the public holidays, I am also taking the opportunity to spend some quality time with my family. As such, I will not be submitting any orders until January 4th. However, please feel free to submit any orders to me via email and I will make sure that they are dealt with on the 4th Jan.

For any last minute December Frenzy orders, I will be checking my email on December 28th. Please remember that December Frenzy finishes on December 29th. I will make sure that any orders that get to my email address by Dec 28th will make the cut off. Payment will only be credit card or direct deposit.

Best wishes for Christmas,

Sam Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment