Friday, December 17, 2010

My Chrissy cards


I thought you might be interested in the Christmas cards I am sending out. As I hold Christmas card classes from October onwards, I end up with some product cut up that does not get used. Rather than waste the product, I made them up into cards for myself. The one down the bottom is the card I offered in a kit, and the one on the right is the one I made up as a sample for this blog showing the new lattice embossing folder. The one on the left is one I made for a nieghbourhood house Christmas class.

I hope you all have had fun making your own Chrissy cards this year. I have seen some in real life, and have been lucky to receive some myself!

Materials used:
(Right hand card)
Paper - Old Olive cs, Cherry Cobbler cs, Very Vanilla cs, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink - Early Espresso
Stamp - Punches Three (retired hostess)
Other - Pearl, Shimmer paint (champagne), scallop square punch
Non SU - Isocol

(Left hand card)
Paper - Cherry Cobbler cs, Very Vanilla cs, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Stamp - Christ is Born, Soft Holly (wheel)
Other - Old Olive satin ribbon, Rhinestone, corner rounder punch

(Centre card)
see HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment