Thursday, December 30, 2010

New stuff for the New Year!

As we prepare to embark on another year (the start of my 3rd as a SU! demonstrator :0 ), I want to flag some new things that I will be doing with my business in 2011. Keep a eye on this blog and also on my newsletters for more details;
  • Customer Loyalty Programme
  • Hostess only events
  • More web based offers (such as class by mail)
  • Paypal
  • Scrapbook classes
I will also be continuing the stamp clubs (a new one to begin in March 2011 - needs to be finalised by early Feb 2011), technique groups and my usual classes. My newsletter will also continue to be distributed at the start of each month, and will contain similar information that has been included previously. I am also thinking about sending out a survey to past customers and blog readers to gauge what your needs are from me.

Of course, I will also bring you all the specials that Stampin' Up! have to offer throughout the year, as well as any of my personal offers.

As 2010 draws to a close, I thank each and every one of you for helping to make my business the enjoyable experience it is for me. I hope you also get a heap of enjoyment out of both the craft and also the interaction you have with me and other stampers. I look forward to working with you in 2011 and making Graceful Impressions even more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment