Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Summer mini is LIVE and another great special too!!!


What a day!

You really can't complain too much about crafting today, as Stampin' Up! have 2 great things for you.


Firstly, the Summer Mini Catalogue goes live today. From today through to 31st March 2011, we will be able to order more stuff! Yeah! I pre-purchased some items to put on my blog for you all, but even I will now purchase in earnest! All of my customers over the past 12 months have either now got a mini catty in their hot little hands, or it is being delivered today. If you would like to receive a FREE catty for yourself, please email me and I'll get one out to you right away.


Secondly, SU! have announced a DECEMBER FRENZY sale. From today until Dec 29th, you can order some selected items at HUGE savings. Some up to 50% off! Click HERE or on the picture to go to a full size document that you can either save or print out for yourself.

(Ladies that are in December's stamp club are able to order any of these items as part of your stamp club order if you wish).


No comments:

Post a Comment