Monday, January 3, 2011

I need your comments

As I mentioned in one of my recernt posts, I am looking to incorporate a few new and different things this year into my business. One of them is surveys. I know that not everyone likes doing surveys, but they are a valuable tool to gauge customer opinions. I want to build a business that provides great service and allows my customers to get what they want. The best way I can do this, is to put out a survey.

As such, I am launching my first survey. All you need to do, is click on the link provided and you will be taken to another website, where you will be prompted to answer 10 questions. It should take you no longer than 5 minutes.

I truly appreciate all responses I get. The survey will remain open until 21st January. You will be able to respond only once, so if you see this link in my newsletter but have already completed the survey, you can't do it again. If there is any problems, please contact me and I will try and sort them out (no promises....this is my first attempt at online surveys!).

1 comment:

  1. Guilty as charged Sam. Sometimes I cant get a comments to work. Catch you soon.

    ReplyDelete