Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stamp club - NEW CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT

CALL FOR NEW CLUB MEMBERS

My very first stamp club finishes up this month. I think that all the ladies have enjoyed being part of it. Some of the ladies wish to continue, but some wish to finish up. At the moment I only have 2 spare places. For the club to go ahead, I need 6 participants. To find out all the details, simply click on the "clubs and groups" tab up the top of my blog and you will be taken to the page with all the ins and outs.

At the moment, I have the following people confirmed:
  • Fleur H
  • Bernie B
  • Lynne S
  • Joe L
If you would like to get on this list, please email me ASAP. I need to finalise the numbers by early February in order for the club to go ahead in March.

Remember, this is run virtually - so you do not need to live near me to take part. I have ladies ranging from locals to ones that live in Warrnambool, to Melbourne and even as far away as northern NSW. So please don't think that distance is a barrier. In fact, being part of this club is quite beneficial for those that don't see me in real life as you will receive challenges and tutorials that are not placed on my blog or newsletter.

Contact me TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment