Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vintage cards


I am getting right into the vintage theme. I found it a bit daunting to start, but now I have actually given it a go, I am finding it really easy. Here is another card I recently did as a birthday card.


I have again used the retired set Toille Blossoms, for no other reason than because I had not put it away since using it on the Vintage Christmas cards I made (see below). For this card I created a bit more interest by running the Top Note diecute through the Big Shot again but this time using the Manhattan Flower embossing folder AFTER I had already stamped and coloured the image.

Materials used:
Cardstock - Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Confetti Cream
DSP - Nursery Suite
Stamps - Toille Blossoms (retired), Short and Sweet
Ink - Soft Suede
Other - Modern Label punch, Big Shot, Top Note die, Manhattan Flower embossing folder, Gold Smooch Spritz, Chantilly lace, Lace border punch, sponge
Non SU! - Copic markers, Memento ink

Items underlined are found in the mini catalogue




1 comment: