Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy, busy

I have been flat out the past couple of days creating cards and scrapbook pages to take to Picture 2 Page in a couple of weeks time. So excuse me if I fail to load some pics on here over the next week or so. I don't want to reveal all my creations before the event....it will give you an excuse to come and see me, to see what I have come up with! But I know that all of my blog readers can't attend, so I will load a few piccies on here for you.

I am devising what demonstrations I will be doing. So far, I have come up with vintage and watercolouring. I will have one or two more - maybe OTP projects ?? - so if these interest you, make sure you put either March 5 or 6th into your diaries and come along for a squizz.

On another note, I am happy to announce that my 3rd stamp club is filled and will be commencing March 2011. If you were thinking of it but didn't actually get around to joining, I will be announcing another one mid year, so keep an eye on my blog for a call for numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment