Monday, February 7, 2011

Picture to Page scrapbook and Papercraft show - GEELONG


As I mentioned in my newsletter, I have been asked to attend the Picture to Page show in Geelong as the Stampin' Up! demonstrator! This is a fantastic opportunity for me to meet some of you face to face and to showcase SU! and my own business.

Picture to Page runs a number of different events throughout Victoria, so if you are interested, simply go to their blogsite for more info. In fact, Shirley Dougan who co-ordinates the event is constantly updating the website with information as it comes to hand on various stallholders present. I don't think the traders are finalised yet, so keep looking back.

However, I will be there and as a show special, I will be offering anyone that fills out a registration form with me the opportunity to win a box of SU! goodies! PLUS, if you book a workshop with me at the show, you will go into the draw to win a stamp set valued at $50!

I will be running demonstrations throughout the 2 days, and everything I make I will be giving away. There will also be a display of cards and scrapbook pages using a variety of SU! products. Plus, I will be contributing to the "lucky door" prize.

Come along and spend some time having a look at a range of crafting ideas. There is even a kids cardmaking area available (under 8's need an adult).

WHEN: March 5 & 6
WHERE: South Barwon Civic Centre
2 Colac Rd, BELMONT (cnr Reynolds Rd)
COST: $9.50 - kids under 12 FREE
TIME: 9.30 - 4.30 Saturday; 10 - 4 Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment