Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scrapbooking class

As I mentioned in my newsletter, I am going to be offering scrapbooking classes throughout the year. These won't be as regular as my card classes - well...not at the start! - but I hope to offer them at regular intervals.

I have had a few ladies approach me with interest about the class. I am toying with the idea of holding these at my house on a FRIDAY morning (time TBA). My 2 eldest kids are at school and kinder at these times, so there is just the baby at home and she sleeps for a bit of the morning anyway. If the numbers stay under 5, we can do this.

I have a scrapbook 12x12 page ready to go, so I will just consult my diary and announce a date in the next few days. At this stage, the cost will be approximately $10 - 15 per head and for this, you will get my expertise, use of my equipment, supplies needed to do your 12x12 layout and refreshments. You will need to supply your photographs or memorabilia that you want to place on the layout (for most of the projects, you could do this after the class). In most cases, I will let you know the theme of the layout and what sort of photos (and measurements) you will need.

The advertising pictures for the scrapbooking classes will be different to the card classes I do. You will only get a sneak peek of what the project actually is. The reason behind this, is that "scraplifting" is so very easy to do. For those customers that do not live local to me and would still like to participate...I haven't forgotten about you! I am working on a "Scrap by Mail" kit for you. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment