Monday, February 28, 2011

Special day today!

And why is it a special day? Because it is my birthday! I must admit that it hasn't been all I'd hoped just yet because I have a 5yo home from school with suspected gastro after being up throughout the night vomiting (all in his bed mind you...yuk) and now my hubby has come down with it as well. Needless to say the washing machine is copping a beating today and we are running out of toilet paper!

Sigh......

I want to remind all my lovely blog readers about the Picture to Page craft show that is on THIS WEEKEND in Geelong. There are approximately 25 traders all dedicated to the papercrafts industry that will be present including yours truly! I will be doing some demonstrations throughout the 2 days and will be on hand to talk about any of the products that SU! has on offer. Can't think how do use a particular tool you've purchased? Talk to me and I'll show you. Want to order some more DSP? No problem. I will be taking orders on the day. Want to know how a particular project is created? Speak to me about booking a workshop and I'll teach you how it is done.

Everyone that fills out a registration form goes into the draw to win a box of SU! goodies worth more than $75. For anyone that books a workshop with me at the craftshow, I will also put your name into the draw to win a stamp set of your choice to the value of $50.

So come along and say hi. The details are:

  • Location: South Barwon Civic Centre, 2 Colac Rd, BELMONT (cnr Reynolds Rd)
  • Times: Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm; Sunday 10am - 4pm
  • Entry: $9.50 per person; kids under 12 are FREE. This includes chance to win a lucky door prize.

Refreshments, lunches and snacks will be on sale. There is also a kids card making area (kids under 8yo need an adult). I'm told that parking is ample.

Not everyone will have EFTPOS available so bring some cash with you. There are ATMs located nearby however.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, it was lovely meeting you at the papercraft show and I love your work.

    ReplyDelete