Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April Class - Mothers Day card & gift


Phew. I know I said that I would post pics of the next class the day after I posted, however, I have been laid low with a migraine for a couple of days which included a couple of trips into hospital for jabs. Not fun. And now Tom has come down with some icky sicky thing...poor bugger. He also required a midnight trip to hospital to stop him vomiting. Mark made 3 hospital visits in about 15 hours!

However, I have recovered enough to finish photographing the project for my April class. In this class you will make 4 cards (2 of each design) and a portfolio to keep them in. As these are an unusual measurement, I will also be supplying the envelopes as well. This is perfect to give as a Mother's day gift and you can use one of the cards as your gifting card as well! I don't have any sentiments stamped on these cards, so if you don't want to use them for Mothers day, you don't have to. I will bring a range of sentiments with me that you may use on the inside of the cards if you wish.

This class is also being offered as a CLASS BY MAIL! So for those that cannot make my class due to the distance or the change in date, then you might like to take advantage of this offer. See details below.
..........................................................
Class (in person)
Cost: $25 per person

Location: old convent complex, 1 Fireman St, COLAC

Time: 1pm

Date: Saturday 9th April *NOTE the change of date from the 16th. (I will be away on holidays from 10th - 26th April)

RSVP: by Wednesday 6th April. Bookings are essential for me to have enough product prepared on the day.
...................................................

Class By Mail
Cost: $20 per kit (a kit will make 4 cards with envelopes and portfolio). Includes postage.
Bookings and payment for kit MUST be received by Wednesday 6th April. I will post kit out BEFORE I leave on holidays.

Kit contains:
  • Cardstock and DSP for portfolio and cards - all pre-cut ready for assembly
  • ~ 80cm ribbon
  • 4 envelopes
  • 20 Dimensionals
You will need to supply:
  • Stamp set of choice
  • Ink (I used Concorde Crush)
  • SNAIL or double sided tape
  • Sticky Strip
  • Paper piercer and mat pack (optional)
If you require any of the above items, please contact me to place an order BEFORE I leave on holidays. The order will be sent directly to you from SU! warehouse so you will not be waiting on my return to complete your project.
..........................................................

These pictures are to show you the same project using different stamp sets. You can use any images on them. A set with a range of images would work well (such as Nature's Nest or Fifth Ave Floral) as you could have a different image on each card.



No comments:

Post a Comment